Conclusion of contract
1. Information about the Goods quoted on the website Shop, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and price, are an invitation to contract, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
Sending the Customer Order is a declaration of intention to conclude the mandrake Purchase Agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
After placing orders, the customer receives an e-mail entitled "Order Confirmation", containing all the essential elements of the Order. This e-mail only confirms the receipt of the order and is not a statement of intention to conclude the agreement.
Agreement shall be treated as concluded from the moment of receipt of the second e-mail titled "order confirmation", containing the final confirmation of all the essential elements of the Order. This e-mail is a declaration of intention to conclude an agreement with mandrake.
2. Each client, who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code and the use of this online store Mandrake entitled - by law - the right to withdraw from the concluded contract of purchase of goods (services), without giving any reason, within the period specified below. Notice of withdrawal should be sent to the address Florist "MANDRAGORA" Al.Krakowska 61, 02-183 Warsaw, with a note "withdrawal" or by email: email@example.com
3. The right to withdraw granted to the consumer within a maximum period of 14 days, which begins on the date of receipt by the consumer of the goods / on a contract for the provision of services. The deadline is met if the consumer before the deadline will send a statement of cancellation at the address given above.
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be considered null and void. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. Reimbursement shall be made immediately, but not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods must be paid to the following address: Florist "MANDRAGORA" Al.Krakowska 61, 02-183 Warsaw
5. The cost of the return delivery of the goods charged to the consumer, unless the waiver was not caused by the fact even a temporary inability to meet the mandrake provide the properties requested by the consumer.
6. In accordance with Art. 10 paragraph. 3 of the Law on the protection of consumer rights, the right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is switched off in case of:
- start - with the consent of the consumer - the provision of services by Mandragora before the expiry of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract;
- goods (services) beyond the standard offer of the shop, prepared on special order and tailored to their individual needs;
- benefits, which by their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable.
- Therefore, the right to withdraw from the contract kwiaty-warszawa.pl web florist is disabled for commodities such as bouquets and flower arrangements.